Monday, December 22, 2008

Blogs to Fill Your Tummy

I like to cook and since I've got the time, I try and find new recipes all the time. I'm obsessed with blogs that post recipes and pictures of their food. I've found so many I want to try and even more that I'm too scared to try! Hopefully someday. : )

1. Bakerella - made famous for her cake pops! Great cake and cupcake ideas and awesome pictures of them too!

2. For The Love of Cooking - Also great pictures and often step by step!

3. Picky Palate - Very classy and some great looking recipes!

4. Priscilla's Baking Adventures - Probably my favorite because it's my kind of cookies! Very simple, everyday recipes by a very talented young lady!


There are plenty more, but these are the ones I check often. Thanks to all these ladies for their food, thoughts and pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robyn, I was browsing thru my followers and clicked to check your blog out. I was so surprised to see you had a review about my blog....thank you for the kind words! I love hearing that people enjoy my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete