Friday, January 23, 2009

From the Folder I Call 'Interesting and Random'

I somehow happen to stumble across some very random stuff on the internet.  I'm sure there's stranger out there, but I think I'd rather not go there.  

These are just a selection of them I'm going through today.

1.  CV Gadget - Kinda like googling yourself, but better.  Interesting to see where you are listed on the web.  

2.  Census Atlas - Interesting charts and tables about the US of A.  Census data since the 1920s.  You can get a very good overview of the population.

3.  Fark - Collection of 'weird but true' news stories.  You'll find something to say 'huh' at on this site.

4.  Human Flip Book - If you haven't seen this, you need to watch it.  Way cool.  Seriously.

5.  Eternal Sunset - See the sunset all over the world.  Some pretty cool pictures.

6.  How Many of Me -  Another way to see if there is anyone out there like you.  There's only one of me if I use my maiden name - and 6 of me with my married name.  How cool is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment