Saturday, January 3, 2009

Is a picture is worth a 1000 words...or 9 cents?

I've been working on getting all our wedding pictures squared away..all 1000+ of them.  It will be a full 3 inch binder.  But I think it's worth it.  : )

1.  Snapfish - This is where I order most of my photos from.  I usually do it when they have deals.  Sometimes 20 prints for a penny each.  It usually ends up being between 10 and 15 cents per print including shipping and handling.  Plus they have a bunch of the photogifts and occassionaly give you free prints if you've bought enough.  It's easy to use and I haven't had any trouble with them yet (knock on wood).  If you are interested in signing up (it's free!), please let me know so I can refer you and we both can get some free prints!

2.  Shutterfly - Another photo uploading and printing site.  Maybe a little more upscale than Snapfish, but good quality and still easy to use.  I actually got a free photobook from them after the wedding.  

3.  Winkflash - I haven't used this one yet.  They say it's a good place to actually store your photos and be able to download them again.

4.  SmugMug - Likewise with this one.  I haven't looked into it yet, but have heard too reviews.

5.  Photobucket - I've used this a bit for sharing photos.  I haven't found a good way for people to download the pictures off of it yet tho.

6.  MyPictureTown - I reccently used this one to upload pictures of a friend's wedding to share with other friends.  It looks like downloading them will be pretty easy.  I haven't heard any input back from them yet, but it looks promising.


I use Walmart alot to order pictures too.  It's easy to pick them up in store and they have customer service that I can directly talk to there.

No comments:

Post a Comment