Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More Computer Sites

I feel like I've been talking about my computer a lot.  Considering that I'm on it the entire day, it's probably pretty reasonable.  I'm clearing out my bookmarks and I have a bunch of computer-related ones.  Mostly programs that I've come across and think (thought) that I'd use someday.  Forgive the short descriptions, I haven't used most of these and I just want a record of them that's not on my computer.

1.  Fonts - tons of downloadable fonts

2.  Audacity - a sounds and music editor

3.  Custom Address Book -  comes with extra functions to get your addresses organized

4.  Jumpcut - edit your videos

5.  Blurb - make your own book

6.  Mosaic Maker - create photo mosaics from digital photos

7.  Pingg - Online Invitations, party planning and event management

8.  Picnik - edit photos the easy way, online in your browser

9.  Post In Notes - sticky notes freeware for your desktop

10.  Webware - blog of cool web apps for everyone

11.  Butterscotch - blog of 'delicious downloads and tasty tech'

1 comment: